BDI is a dynamic, growing company in the structural health monitoring industry that thrives on the creativity and ideas of its employees. As a BDI Applications Support Technician in the On-going Monitoring Division, you will work closely with BDI engineers and clients to provide valuable data for monitoring the health of civil infrastructure around the world.
On a daily basis, you will monitor the performance of remote systems, respond to alerts when issues arise, and use our ticketing system to support internal and external users of our monitoring equipment and software. You will help configure cloud-based data visualization for clients in collaboration with our project managers, support the production and deployment of monitoring systems and provide scheduled on-call support for critical systems.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office 365
- Basic networking and computer skills
- Proficient in TCP/IP Networking
- Proficient in supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 7, 8, 10)
- Familiar with issue tracking systems such as JIRA Service Desk or Zendesk
- Support / Help Desk experience
- Confluence, Trello and/or JIRA experience
- Machine to machine cellular modem experience
- PRTG experience
- Required- High School Education
- Associates Degree in Information Technology or related field and/or relevant Technical Certifications
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Background and Philosophy
BDI is a consulting and manufacturing firm that has been providing high-quality instruments and testing and monitoring services worldwide since 1989. BDI Headquarters and the manufacturing facility is located in Boulder, CO; in addition, we have local offices in Philadelphia, PA, Raleigh, NC, and New Orleans, LA, and international bases in both Manchester and London, UK.
Equipped with various types of data acquisition systems and sensors, our highly qualified engineers and technicians develop instrumentation plans, execute testing, and perform sophisticated analytical modeling. We also develop and manufacture most of the testing hardware and software used on our projects.
This unique combination of sophisticated engineering and instrumentation design makes BDI the most qualified, all-in-one firm for your testing and monitoring requirements.