- Extremely fast capacitive discharge bonding rate of up to 60 bonds per minute
- Off-the-shelf removable/rechargeable Li-Ion batteries minimize down time
- 1200 bonds per battery charge
- Intuitive and simple-to-use control interface
- Ballistic nylon bag features shoulder strap, belt loops, carabiner attachment, and large pocket for handle and grounding cables with inner sleeve for spare parts
- Lightweight and portable. Ideal for working from ropes access, aerial lift, or in a laboratory
build your s100 kit
- Bonding handle and both magnetic and mechanical ground clamp assemblies
- Battery quantity and charger type or buy locally
- Bonding tips
- Protective cases
|Bonding Voltage||10 to 24.5 Vdc|
|Bonding Energy||Selectable 10 to 60 Joules|
|Bonding Rate||Up to 60/minute|
|Bonds per Battery Charge1||1200 at 35 Joules|
|Operating Time||~20 Hours|
|Handle Assembly Cables2||Power cable, 5 ft (1.5 m) 6 AWG red Neoprene cable
Trigger cable, 5 ft (1.5 m) 18/3 AWG yellow flexible Super Vu-Tron® Supreme
|Grounding Assembly Cables||Magnetic mount & mechanical clamp assemblies, both include 5 ft (1.5 m) 6 awg black Neoprene cable|
|Li-Ion Battery3, 4, 5||Milwaukee M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 3.0 (12 Vdc, 3.0 Amp-Hr.)|
|Charger||Milwaukee M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger|
|Battery||Estimated Remaing Battery Percentage|
|Error Message||Hardware Error Codes|
|Auto Detect Ground||<1 Ohm resistance test on return ground path|
|Self Test on Power Up||Validate hardware functionality|
|Enclosure||Rugged powder coated aluminum extrusion, splashproof|
|Overall Size (W x L x H)||Case: 8 x 8.5 x 3in. (203 x 216 x 76mm)
Cables, Trigger, Clamps: 8 x 8 x 3in. (203 x 203 x 76mm)
|Weight6||~8.3 lb (3.8 kg)|
|Operating/Storage||-4° to +140°F (-20° to +60°C)|
|Recommended Battery Charging||+40° to +105°F (+4° to +40°C)|
|Limited Warranty7||3 Years|
1 Number of bonds per charge based on nominal operating temperature of 70 °F (20 °C) and new Milwaukee M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 3.0 Ah Li-Ion battery fully charged.
2 Super Vu-Tron® is a registered tradmark of General Cable.
3 Any of the Milwaukee M12™ compatible batteries will work in the S100.
4 Any of the Milwaukee M12™ compatible chargers will work.
5 Trademark is registered to Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation.
6 Weight is based on the S100 with Handle cable assembly, Grounding and Mechanical cable assemblies, and one battery.
7 See BDI’s Warranty Statement
Options & Accessories
- Ballistic Nylon Work Case
- Milwaukee M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 3.0 Ah battery
- 110 VAC Milwaukee M12™ Battery Charger
- 220 VAC Milwaukee M12™ Battery Charger
- Straight and curved Bonding Tip
- Bonding Extension Rod
- S100 Ground Clamp Assemblies
- S100 Bonding Handle Assembly
- Custom IM2600 Transit Case