Construction and rehabilitation work often requires diagnostics, structural monitoring or load stress testing in difficult conditions. BDI has a range of structure monitoring solutions depending on applications.
Some examples include:
- Concrete curing temperatures
- Vibrations on adjacent structures
- Cable or rod forces
- Transportation loads on structural members
- Wall or foundation movements during rehabilitation work
- Slope stability, pore water pressure, and gross movements of surrounding buildings and infrastructure