GOVERNMENT BUSINESS DESIGNATIONS
Socioeconomic Status: SBA Small Business
SAM Entity Name: Bridge Diagnostics, Inc.
CAGE Code: 1GYL8
DUNS Number: 557400785
- 541330 – Engineering Evaluation Services
- 541380 – Physical Testing
- 334419 – Manufacturing Transducers
- 334513 – System & Sensor Manufacturing
- 532490 – Equipment Leasing
GSA Contract ID: GS07F197CA
Schedule 66 – Scientific Equipment and Services
- 602-3 – Amplifiers And Filters
- 602-14 – Data Acquisition Systems
- 602-21 – Transducers
- 602-22 – Accelerometers
- 66-1002 – Ancillary Supplies
- 627-2005 – Support & Training Services
- 873-1 – Mechanical Testing And Analysis
- 873-4 – Geotechnical And Thermal/Fire Testing And Analysis
Government Business POC:
Scott Aschermann, P.E.
(303) 494-3230 x115
BDI understands the importance of business systems in relation to project performance, thus we model our accounting system against the rules and regulations of the Department of Defense. Our comprehensive timekeeping policy ensures that we are in compliance with AASHTO, DCAA, and FAR requirements. The BDI Timekeeping and Accounting Policies are available upon request. BDI is also a registered Contractor/Supplier on ISNetworld.
BDI does not have cost-type contracts and therefore is not subject to a DCAA audit. Our accounting system is in compliance with DCAA standards and the requirements of FAR Part 30 and 31. We are prepared to support and pass an audit should one arise.