- STS-CORE OS controlling Windows 8 Embedded StandardTM
- Intel Atom processor with 2 GB RAM
- 128 GB Solid State Drive (expandable)
- Two Intel Gigabit Ethernet interface cards
- +12v DC operation, 10w max operating power
- STS-MONITOR application for system configuration
- Ambient operation temperature -40 ͦ to +85 ͦC
- Convection cooling requires no internal or external cooling fans in operating temp range
- Humidity 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Vibration resistant
- Custom device drivers for third party hardware
Data Processing Modes
- TREND DATA: Captures statistical readings at a lower data rate for the purposes of viewing long-term trend data.
- EVENT DATA: Captures higher-speed blocks of data based on a triggered threshold, typically from one or more sensors. Data is recorded pre- and post-trigger and customizable.
- RAINFLOW: Captures stress cycle counts and binned into user defined stress ranges using ASTM E 1049-85
- LIVE-LOAD: The system can be configured to run live-load tests, essentially a means to capture real-time data at the user-definead sample rate.
- FREQUENCY: Raw data can be processed into the frequency domain and recorded. Frequency modes can be binned similar to RAINFLOW mode or used to calculate cable forces.
|CPU||Intel® AtomTM processor E3800 family|
|Memory1||2 GB DDR3L 1066/1333|
|Storage||128 GB SATA Solid State Drive|
|Operating System||STS-CORE control system over Windows® 8 Embedded|
|USB||1 x USB 2.0 (Front), 2 x USB 3.0 (Rear)|
|Serial||One Selectable RS232/422/485 port|
|Ethernet (LAN) Interface||2 x Gigabit Ethernet|
|Power Input||+12 Vdc|
|Typical Power Consumption2||8.24 W|
|Assembled Size (W x L x H)||5.9 x 6.9 x 1.6 in (150 x 175 x 41 mm)|
|Assembled Weight||1.15 lb (0.52 kg)|
|Operating||-40° to 185 °F (-40° to +85 °C)|
1 Memory upgradeable to 8 GB.
2 Typical power consumption is based on processor running at 50% capacity.