- Proven and reliable vibrating-wire technology
- Excellent stability for long term measurements
- Several mounting methods
- Stainless steel construction
- Accepts very long instrumentation cable
- Built-in thermistor
- Cracks in concrete bridges, dams, and buildings
- Bridge expansion joints
|Standard Range¹||12.5, 25, 50, 100, 150 mm|
|Temperature Range¹||−20°C to +80°C|
|Lengths³||318, 343, 397, 559, 649 mm (transducer)|
|Diameter||8 mm (shaft) / 25 mm (coil)|
1 Other ranges available on request.
2 Accuracy established under laboratory conditions.
3 Length dimensions are in mid-range position.
Options & Accessories
- Grouting, bolting, or bonding mounting systems
- Fiberglass extension rod
- Displacements options up to 3.0 in (7.6 cm)
- Medium- or heavy-duty instrumentation cable