- Proven and reliable vibrating-wire technology
- Wide variety of pressure ranges and configurations
- Automatically provides total soil & water pressure
- Heavy-duty instrumentation cable pre-installed
- Excellent stability for long-term measurements
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- Bridge abutments
- Retaining walls
- Sheet piling
- Tunnel linings
- Pile tips
|Standard Ranges1||70, 170, 350, 700 kPa; 1, 2, 3, 5, 7.5, 20 MPa|
|Over Range||1.5 × rated pressure|
|Temperature Range1||−20°C to +80°C|
|Height × Diameter1||6 × 230 mm|
¹ Other ranges and sizes available on request.
² Transducer accuracy established under laboratory conditions. Total system accuracy (pressure transducer + pressure cell) is subject to site-specific variables.
* Please Note: Models are also available (3500 Series) with semiconductor pressure transducers to enable measurement of dynamic pressures (please contact us for details).
Options & Accessories
- Pressure ranges up to 2,900 psi (20 Mpa)
- Static or dynamic pressure transducer
- Custom connectors for A/D system interface
- Intelliducer support for dynamic pressures